Jujube Be Right Back Harry Potter Diaper Backpack - Platform 9 3/4 is a sleek backpack ideal for short trips around town and leaves your hands free as you go about your day. The back panel is constructed from padded, breathable mesh to keep you cool and comfortable all day long, and the memory foam changing pad in the back pocket provides added cushioning for your back. Numerous pockets throughout help you keep everything organized, whether you are stashing diapers or your own gear. This backpack can even accommodate tablets or small laptops so you can stay connected while on the go.
Pack your bags-you're headed to Hogwarts! Platform 9 3/4 blends quintessential Harry Potter iconography with a unique colorway of teal, raspberry, coral and white... all set against an elegant navy background! Harry Potter fans will love meaningful Platform 9 3/4 details like a London-to-Hogwarts ticket, suitcases, and of course-the Hogwarts Express! Check out the surprise zipper pulls: one zipper pull resembles the front of the Hogwarts Express, and the other is a soaring owl shaped in Hedwig's likeness!
A quick unzip reveals a neutral-toned lining with a brick pattern reminiscent of the Platform 9 3/4 station, with suitcase trolleys, newspapers, and even the 9 3/4 plaque! The subtle blue-fill logo plate and high-end satin silver hardware are the enchanted finishing touches on this fun yet refined print.
- Pockets – 1 mesh pocket and 1 zippered pocket in main compartment; 2 bottle pockets with Thinsulate by 3M; Quick-access top storage pocket; Cell phone pocket; Mommy pocket.
- Fabrics – Memory foam changing pad included; Light-colored lining; Padded back panel with breathable mesh; Agion-treated interior resists bacteria, mold and mildew; Teflon-treated exterior resists stains.
- Straps – Ergonomically curved, padded shoulder straps; Quick-grab top handle.
- Hardware – Metal hardware.
- Extras – Machine washable.
** Notice: This item is available for PRE-ORDER (due to Covid19 situation). Add it to your cart and check out the item to reserve the item. We will ship it out after the official launch date (17 Apr 2020, 8am). Please note that if you check out pre-order items with in-stock items, we will consolidate your order before shipping **